Aljamía is a space sponsored by the Ibero-American Halal Institute as part of its social responsibility program in support of culture. We are a blog and a think tank that reflects on the arts and culture of Islamic civilization, focused on the history, criticism, and research of plastic arts.
- Fanny Ochoa Ochoa, Social communicator and CEO of Ibero-American Halal Institute
- Diana Alejandra Ochoa Ochoa, professional in Literary Studies and Master in Cultural and Political Studies of Iran
- Haidar Ali Tipu Zinan Zapata Ochoa, Plastic Artist and Art Historian.
Our research team:
- Haidar Ali Tipu Zinan Zapata Ochoa, artist and art historian.
- Gabriela Romero Nempeque, professional in literary studies and publishing.